How does Snapshot work?
1. Each ticket is good for one pose with an artist.
2. After the show, wait in line for the Snapshot session. (While waiting in line, Pick-A-Pose you'd like to do with a member)
3. When it's your turn, ask the photographer for the pose you choose. If you have more than one ticket, you can take another shots with other poses.
4. Once you have done with all poses you choose with the member, receive the pictures(instant films) and keep it carefully while being developed. (Do not touch the surface or shake the film, it may be damaged.)
5. If you have more tickets for other artists, find another line for other member and repeat (3) and (4) until you consume all your tickets.
6. Filming or shooting during the Snapshot session is strictly prohibited (other than Studio PAV’s instant film cameras.) NO signing request on the snapshot film is allowed.
7. You must leave the space as soon as you finish for others behind you.